Monday, July 6, 2009

Felt really satisfied after Candy's Open Class. (:
Groove is there but the feel, i really have to let it go sometimes.
It's about not caring who's gonna watch you, judge you, dance and when you are done with it. Walk out of the room knowing only oneself understand that feeling.



Shut up and Dance i'd say

Chillax, cause we are young bloodz for the moment. hahas ewww

The one thing that disappoints me could be

i am a dancer, performer but i'm definitely not a choreographer. :(

i tried and i'm gonna try again the next time.

Just cant express myself in my own actions. Throw me your story maybe i can portray it really well, but my story?

Just a thought, why am i so hostile towards every breathing thing nowadays?

hahas sorry if i am being very aloof. Just be ignorant. hahas
i am just being a bitch these days. So be a bitch to me too, i really wouldn mind.

After all, i am used to always giving the wrong impression.

Splurging? hahas Buy this, buy that cause i am really in a bad mood. I am living this aimless routine that's ___ . But somehow some way, i won't be stuck in this forever.


i remember vividly that at the start of my dance journey i said this :" i dont need recognition, i just need encouragements at this phase."

One year later..

Now ," i am gonna get that recognition that i didnt wanted in the first place, i dont need any more encouragements ."




No comments:

Post a Comment