Thursday, July 30, 2009

Photobucket



Great. Carolyn's going to INDO today, i am gonna miss her :( Come back fast k, thai was awesome only when it's with you!

Oh oh, this morning i heard this song by 郭静-知道. Seems nice! She sounds exactly like Angela at certain pitches. Time for me to really start venturing on my demo and then take the classes if of approval. Every single person i know of now is so determine to pick up driving. So i shall not dive in and join the rest. I shall learn something else instead. Driving can wait. My two feet do bring me far. Not to mention that much neglected portfolio of mine. Shopping, i need therapy and last episode of Gossip Girl was heartwarming. (:


Sometimes i must say i am thankful to have a person who is willing to go eat shaker fries and mc flurry with me when i was so damn angry and pissed off at some imbecile yesterday. Hearing those talks and things that i have not taken into consideration makes me feel so guilty. Sorry sy. I will start to ponder about it. Thanks though! Love much.

Ok off for some career fair with that Bimbotic girl and then it's the last outing with the OGLs.
Things with Suntec has been progressing. We need to find back what it takes to leave an impression throughout. It's a little off the railway track now but the train is gonna keep going, i am sure of it!


ps: i wonder how does it feel to have your own Cd and soundtracks playing in music stores, having your very own stage to sing in. Every single time, it gets to me.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment