Tuesday, July 7, 2009


all day long at home, packing my dusty room, skipping from one postcard to the other, browsing through my collection of songs, my sketches; seems like a really long time since i ever felt nostalgia this strong.


I am happy (: for now. I don't wanna ponder about my emotions for the next second. But at this minute, staring at this picture makes me smile.

It's not a picture to burn.


Packed that Dusty cobwebbed infested with silver fishes rickety Cupboard - 4 hours ago

Found a wind chime hidden under my closet and hanged it nicely so that i can hear it as i draw the curtains every time from now onwards- 2 hours ago

Discovered a whole series of encouragement cards and arranged them neatly in one huge brown paper envelope for safekeeping - 5 minutes ago

Checked Dance Blog for the very first modern lesson that i am about to be able to go-1 minute ago

Playing that Lilo and Stitch Disc on repeat " Can't help falling in love" - 2 secs ago and it's still playing

Prancing around the room to the song- 1 sec now

I LOVE OFFDAYS (:


and i badly wanna watch Lilo and Stitch all over again. Anyone have the disc??


No comments:

Post a Comment