Saturday, July 4, 2009

Photobucket


Lethargic? Been feeling like this for quite a long time. Things turned ugly today. Sometimes i really just wanna trade places or leave my role of being the middle person. It's really tiring.

If you were in my shoes, till this point i feel that your apology came a little late. Since when did the three of us had an interlinked friendship that cant coincide? I feel so disappointed that today, if you realised; i left. I left for the sake of wanting you to register the fact.

This problem persists. And if you insist, it will still exist. So let me be truthful to you. I don't wanna play nice angel with you anymore. I am not peacemaker. I am like any other human, with feelings. Stop taking advantage of this.

Logically, i think you should have thought of all this before even "shutting" yourself off. If everything was about satisfying others' requirements, i am sure i have done that more than you for the past few months. Tolerance has a limit.

I treasure this thing we call friendship, whereas your words today hurt me or rather pissed me off. Therefore i took off. Saying sorry at night later on, might seem futile at the day itself.

Self reflection?


If there was only one person trying to hold the broken pieces and fragments to savage the situation, at some point in time; this person will give up and blow them like dust to the wind.

________

on to a better note, i got back my motivation.

and i actually have a concept in mind to improve on my waack.

This prop is really handy. I'm gonna see how it goes.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment