Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Don't wanna love you if you don't love me, don't wanna need you when you won't need me too..
don't wanna tell you this now, but it wouldn be right if i.."
didn't tell you this tonight















Sharmanee! hahas

to be continued.. there's just no day and night.. no pain no gain,

EVERY EFFORT IS JUST..


" miss independent.."



To be independent, we all need to be dependent with the wrong person at one point in time..

Forget me, for i have forgotten every piece of memory i have installed for you in the future, in my past and there's absolutely no present.

i gave up one world to be in the other one which i was dropped sky heights ,falling broken on the ground.

I picked up the pieces and soon enough, i will find my home in august.


farewell.

15 days count down to the real show


No comments:

Post a Comment