Thursday, June 25, 2009

Backstage now! Today's the last day of the event. Promising and fulfilling. I need one of those matchsticks or toothpicks so i can prevent my tendency of shutting those eyelids. ._. Really sleepy but i promise that i will try out this writing thing so ok here i am back to the first step. Funny thing is i actually used to just write my thoughts so freely but now it gets kinda __. But i will take this first step because everything is done leycialy (:


One month just flew by like that, in a blink of an eye.Unintentionally, I found myself talking a walk through the exhibition hall. Tracing my pathway through paintmarks, the structures, brushing my hands pass the surface and reminiscing the best moments with takeaways at Warrior's hall.
I still remember clearly stepping into an empty hall and now we made nothing to something. When i couldn even remembered clearly the ranks of cols, lieutenants and majors. Needless to say, i was clueless during our very first meetup. Now, i am friends with most of the Navy majors and they brought breakfast for me for this past three days. Smiling and often, teasing me about my blunders.


Heartfelt i guess. I am really contented but at the same time, it still hurts alittle when i look back and a tinge of heart pain do etched at the corners. Sacrifices. hahas Many of them just doesnt come by so easily but it's about prioritizing that saw me through this period. I sure do miss all my friends. Its the stubborn and that alter ego that prevents me from mentioning any of it. Hence the existence of this place ._. Forgive me huh, but i just cant put gratitude on that verbal mode.
It must be written in words (:

Vividly, i remember climbing on ladders about 6m high, painting with contractors. I certainly didn mind being inked with blotches of grey, blue and white on my cardigan. Its really interesting to get to know many of them. How i randomly picked up the dialects, crude you would say; but i love to converse that casually to them. Its comfortable and sometimes they just run when all of us just shout for their name from all corners of the hall to rush them to do the construction work. They are so scared of us! Made me felt like we were loansharks ._. HAHA How one of them got a cut on his fingers and smeared the blood on my palms while i was on the phone with my client which made me scream and the client was freaked out on the other line. That was really a shock, because it's still someone elses blood ! :/ Irritating carpenter.
Other times when we would all sleep together on wooden floors covered with blue cloth, with plasma tvs surrounding us. (: Snoring the loudest would be obviously none other than my supervisor. We are MIKE angels. hahhas I doubt i would be eating packed lunch anymore after internship is over. Its work till 2am sometimes when i would rush down to golden mile from SAFTI to rush out my graphics. How changes were always constant and much more came piling when it wasn't satisfactory. I still pressed on. How i would shut the toilet doors at the design house crying out to keiths because i really couldn take it any longer. Thanks for that you idiot. HAHA


How i would go alone all the way to the sticker printing factory to rectify my posters and fascia cut outs. Die cut, Die hard (: hahas It's kinda weird when i enter the factory alone. Because all eyes were on you, when you are the only prominent gender there. Ah pek tank tops and brown bermudas with slipfoot slippers, and you are the only one dressed all proper meeting the client. ._. hahas whistled at, that's for sure and i would always want to learn to whistle back. What's wrong with a girl whistling at a guy? ! HAHHAS i think its absolutely normal man. GEE (:


There was once where i wore my cargo pants to set up and it felt as if i was really a contractor HAHA that was really epic man, from black pants dusted till its white at the end of the day. How my weekends would be burn off just to paste waterbottle labels for the event day as door gifts sacrificing father's day. How my mum was really disappointed in me from time to time through this whole period. How she felt that i was just treating her like someone that offers money and drive around. But because of time constraint, i really needed transportation because of late night working inclusive and early morning reporting to work. All this can be so easily mistaken but i really didn even spoke a word or explain it to anyone or explain it to her because i felt that there wasn a need to do so. That was the time where i felt communication is so vague. Where i felt that was my weakest point, where i really couldn tell anyone all of these in one day. Even if i did so, who would hear this silent calling and be responsive to it and completely understand.


Just that day, having those "one-word" conversation and summarizing really made me felt a little better. Thanks kevin hahas. Because maybe summarizing was better than pouring out. Totally came for the long bus ride if not i wouldn have took 12 haha. Bus rides are really much nostalgic than the train line. Imagine if it was really raining, i think i would have totally fell asleep straight away. (:
Alright, i promise pictures to some jigouli army men, gonna show you the smoke room! hahas But in the next post k ! Take care of yourself because like ive said, its what kind of experience you make from the start that's worth your journey. It's me talking k, the small girl that's not so small anymore so you better listen up! HAHA


I am gonna make this all ok.

Just wanna say "thank you" to those that have always been there for me. You absolutely know who you are and i will never forget how you guys have always been there for me. Every bit of it is just a source of motivation. There's just a few that im missing. Derrick Ng Jing Han, if you think i Vanish from the surface of the earth! you better think twice! HAHA will call you out when im free which will be july next week! Bring you go watch dance competition k i ordered tickets already you better dont turn me down~

See all of you really soon (:

There's always gonna be another mountain, im always gonna wanna make it move, always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes you gonna have to lose..
Aint about how fast i give in, aint about whats waiting on the other side, its the
climb..


Ps: i really wish___ all the best in finals ! hahas (:

No comments:

Post a Comment