Thursday, June 25, 2009


seems a little quieter now.

Sometimes i wonder if communication is really my weakest point. Or rather i'd defined it as detrimental. I came to realise that if i dont start to trust or motivate myself to learn to open up, i will not fear to be alone as time pass by. This habitual independence is killing me.

Yokoii class really killed it. Dancing in front of condensed mirrors, fogging out your lines and stabling on slippery grounds while grooving is _____. ( fill in the blanks)

Nothing completes me like dance. So i really do need to find something else that fills a spot that balances this strong fatal attraction. Personified.

One more month, i will fly to somewhere to sort out my thoughts alone. It's like this getaway alone, all miles and borders drawn just myself to really get back on track.

Satisfying the needs i shouldn have neglected under the trampling of higher authority which i absolutely detest.

Time to take off the mask

"Save me the hesitance.
if you want it, its yours to take"
is always on repeat

whenever i am physically alone with presence of moral support in that LG gadget of mine.

keeps playing in my mind that :" press on darling, you are the best!"

ive not been me for a long time. Time to be myself (:

awaiting.

the navy men salutes and that's achievement. I am contented.

and no shit, H1n1 Is in SAFTIMI ._. i ve been holy shit-ing spend-ing my f-ing TIME there for the whole month.

QUARANTINE ME please?



koped from loh jiawenn (: HEE

No comments:

Post a Comment