Wednesday, April 16, 2008



Yesterday,i discovered that being with a bi-sexual in a dance room one on one was...
Shall not elaborate on that but his steps are always that clean, for that i give him respect.

For house, it was yet another "out-of the-world" piece which apparently only Michael can master it. Hes like one of those funky things that you dont see often in your daily life but when you see them,it makes you happy too.For that i have no idea why.And i apparently had happy feet yesterday like i was brought back to the 1970s where House originated.

My bones are cracking, i have 5 blisters on both my feet. but im not whining because i dont do something and then whine on it. Im satisfiedly exhausted. You wont know how precious slumber is when your that tired. Which goes the same i believe junk food taste that good because its bad for your body. But then again, whoever in the world cares about eating fried oyster omelette at midnight.

Yesterday my 6.30 to 7.30pm made me realised im in deep shit because i realised its so out of my league .But my 8 to 9 made me realise im willing to have this feeling so that i can look back at it and feel stupid about it. I want to feel stupid about it because how many times in your life can you have infatuation with someone thats a dancer? Carolyn,your a great sharing partner.The mid-nght talks at Boon tat street and our windows cafe promise on the 23rd(B'days are always meaningful with you around,twin)!!

Sometimes i feel that my dance has made me very independent, only till last night i realised sometimes its ok to lean onto others.

PS: AND YES IM SO NOT OVER WITH THE TIMETABLE SHIT. fck



17/4/08
on a super happier note; a certain someone whom i give much respect said i improved alot today.The exact details i'd rather keep it to myself cause improving is a forever process.
Sometimes when you let go of a certain past, you earn so much more on the way.This path ive taken has made me learned the hard way. I felt so freed when he said that to me.From now on, my reason for dancing has change.

No comments:

Post a Comment