Sunday, April 20, 2008






Well recently i have alot of mix feelings. Ups and downs.Downs are basically because my term at TAS is starting tmrow which means im gonna have lesser and lesser time to commit into dance which apparently is what ive been breathing and clinging onto for the past one and half month.Its even come down to a point that without it for a day, i wil start to get cranky and a feeling of emptiness will start to take its form like how a blotch of ink will eventually smudge a piece of linen.Its that much i need it,and certain sacrifices just have to be made.

Well since kindergarden, the first day of school has never been great for me. I have this barrier or lets just say, im not a very sociable person in terms of appearance.So its a unless you approach me and smile or i wont basically do that to you not because im "dao" but because i simply have no idea how to break the ice.I will try if i have to. :/

Theres these two books that i badly wanna read.Ones" yakuza moon" memoirs of a gangster's daughter and the other"grotesque" which apparently my bro's not finished with it. If any of you happen to have the yakuza please lend it to me pretty please :D they are selling it at 35 bucks at times.Gosh cant bear to spend that money on books.

My saturdays are gone, at least theres still WEDNESDAY :D respect ! ok i think its quite obvious already.%$#@#^%$#

School's suckeroo. Fuckies

No comments:

Post a Comment