Friday, April 11, 2008


****: hey what about you, why never join dance recital?
me: " hahas, er not experience enough mah join one month only"
****: "Orh,how the choreo just now difficult not? whats your name?? * proceeds to shake my hand* "
me:" hahas my names liting the song is nice la!*shows thumbs up*"
me:" Whats your name?"
me:" Bryan?" ( I CANT BELIEVE I SAID HE WAS BRYAN! THEY ARE LIKE 2 COMPLETE DIFF PERSON PLS!!! ZZZ)
****:" gives the spastic face ( i nearly fainted) no la I am **** (: "
Me:" OH YA Hahhas "

I SWEAR: i know his name,i actually went to ask his name like AHMAGAD !!!!!!
after the whole conversation, i went to buy soyamilk as usual but today's soya aunty gave me iceblended!!:D like evrything was damn special k got extra pearls yo!!i even bought the soya bean thing which i totally would not * thinking i must be commemorating this date" And today's soya bean i drank damn slow -.-

Then smiling retardedly to myself at the bustop till the man beside me kept staring thinking i must be mad.Board no.5 and still couldnt stop smiling as i listened to the choreo song we did earlier on.


You have no idea you totally made my day (:
omg I so regret not going to auditions ://////
but nvm i will support bro and the rest :D

No comments:

Post a Comment