Sunday, April 6, 2008

On the 31st,We visited tiger hill which was also known as Surging Sea Hill.After which we also visited Han Shan Temple.I dont get history artifacts
(sorry if you do), so PICTURES TIME :D Scenery was a picturesque view!
















Maybe i should take up photography ((: im super interested by how pictures can turn out a different way in different shades and angles.


You cant see me cause im the flash :D

this photo makes everyone else look like spirits other than celesta, this is NOT PHOTOSHOP k its done by yours truly here.One of my fav photos!

Miss IRON LEGS !

WHO said black photos are EMO!

The leaning tower of China!



















I love my cyber shot DSC T70 its like awesome shitz.The build in functions of simple adobe photoshop like bluring of the background or shading of monochrome is like damn convenient la !







Lynette,Ily and mas gone mad :D
Ok shall update more next time bb !

No comments:

Post a Comment