Saturday, March 15, 2008

tell me if this is fair

My rebelliousness caused me to suffer today.
i went for dance. Non stop for a whole 3 hours.Both Simei and ks tower.
Everthing was alright at simei.I even took 4 pills before i went.Not sure of what kind of medication i was taking, i just took it.All i know it was some medcine for the allergy.My body coorperates unexceptionally well.Even i thought there wouldnt be any wrong with me after glady's and andy's classes.Unlike usual i would go home ending up with a whole body of it.So i headed for (what i really should have known earlier) ks for b-boy.That killed me.

I left the class half an hour because my body started its viscious cycle again this time,somewhere far away from home.Not any 5 mins cab ride that can save me from the unwanted stares and painful itch.I rushed to the ladies as fast as i could.Went to the showers and closed the curtains ,squat on the floor hoping it would subside but it didnt.I swear i was crying silently inside because i know this time im in for shit.I was seriously chanting in my head hoping someone can save me and bring me back home right away.Its at raffles place,i would have to take the train back home with my condition.Bro was still in class,whats worse was that my phone was not with me at all. My bag was in class, i was stuck in the showers with other girls just outside the mirrors.i was trapped. I know what i would get if they had saw me.Those questionable stares which clearly i wouldnt had the chance to tell them.They will never understand.

In the end, i caught bro at the right time and we immediately rushed out of ks towers and cabbed home.I rushed to the showers only to find my body covered with 3/4 of it, my eyes swollen and it felt exactly like 1000 needles poking its edge on my skin.i felt confined by my body.I liked what we learned today. i really love it but i cant continue even with one lesson.So what if this is what i ever really love but i cant continue with it due to my condition.WHY IS IT SO UNFAIR?

just let me sleep the day off as im typing this, i dont know what to do anymore.I feel as if im paralysed by my condition.You have all the things you want to learn but your body does not allow you to do so, will you be able to understand how devastating that is to me?If this really happened in hk or shanghai, its not as if i can just take the plane and fly back home.I will just die there.

im so disappointed with myself.This has gotta be the worse day ever in seventeen years of my life.Some nightmare thats actually true in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment