Saturday, March 15, 2008

Gossip Girl


Its 12.15 am

just woke up and ate my dinner.
Shall not talk about the series of events that happened hours ago again.Just wanna say thanks to Charlene Judith Lee,yes you sweet girl.Your sms made me felt much better knowing that your eight floors under :D To all my JC friends,All the best for all your papers.Have faith and fret not,cause hardwork and efforts pay off.(:

SINCE IM PROBABLY GONNA BE AWAKE TILL DAWN:
let me post up some lovely pics of my favourite drama serial.I get it, the whole world's watching it.Then again there are still some people who dont know what they are missing out right?You guys really have to catch this show and its none other than Gossip girl.Just let these georgeous pics do the talking cause apparently im not in the mood to type out a long post.Too much happened today and some feelings are better kept to ourselves because you wont wanna affect other people's mood too.




Blair's really georgeous.She do vintage really well.Pearls and black laces with white stockings are such a scene on her.



Nate's awesome! But DAN's a sweetheart (: Serena's yeah the IT girl (:



Love this pic the most.


PS: Just when he said i was good at b-boy, my body turned me down.Seriously..

No comments:

Post a Comment