Tuesday, March 18, 2008



Koizora :D
This DAMN movie made me cried 3 times in a row in a day.I was wondering why so many of my friends cried when they watched it,so being the stubborn me refuses to believe and dragged bro to watch it with me.OK not dragged hahas.It was a last min decision.So tell me if i havent digressed enough, Miura Himura is frikin 18 years old ( my age )Dont steal him, hes mine!He is my type of boyfriend.He is everything on my list.I swear you guys have to watch this movie. Yes its a typical cliche crappy love movie but the actors and actresses made this a hit.Theres a twist at the end of the story so look out.The whole cinema's sniffing away and the lady beside me used like dunno how many tissues lol :D. From now on, i shall only like jap guys with white hair.(not OLD MEN )

Yesterday went for my blood test again and the dermathologist to see my condition and my right hand.She frikkin drew a syringe-filled of blood out of me.:/ So yes its called Cholinergic urticaria.Theres no certain cure to it yet but its not deadly just that it may stick with me a several years. That killed me mentally.Whatever it is, im staying optimistic.He wanted to prescribe me pills to take before i go for dance but i said no because i dont wanna overrely on these pills for a long-term period.But i have this feeling i will go back to him soon out of desperation.Its been a pretty long week with the fever and the ever weak stomach these days just keep failing me. I think my system's going haywire these days.I need to get better soon.I do do not wanna fall sick when i fly off.

Thanks to all who msged me and left me long msges on msn (yunn (:) you guys are the sweetest.Thanks for the concern.i will get over this rough patch soon and that is im still going for dance without any doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment