Saturday, March 8, 2008

Crunches Scrunches



Y'all its the Hols!! :D im decking it! (Deck the Hol's)
Its a pretty mundane sunday morning at 9.45 am. Please do not ask me why im up so early because im amused with my stupidity which clearly if i did mention the whole chunk of it out here, i will just feel my inferiority :/.

Yesterday was MTV and hiphop with Andy and Glady.Every saturday i shall name it the crunches day.We did crunches like no one's business and she just kept asking us to go :" lower lower lower, crunches is good for you".I could feel my whole body shaking while maintaining my crunched stomach.She is monsterously fit. DONT ASK ME HOW I GOT THAT WORD.We did this song though, the choreo was alright and its one of the soundtracks thats gonna be used in step up 2 the upcoming movie which everyone gotta catch!

Hiphop was alright, did Gone by Nsync.Awesome choreo,i felt like a guy while dancing it. One of those guys trying ta get the attention of a girl. Sometimes i feel i have genetic disorder.More masculine genes than feminine ones :D But obviously Bryan's latin hiphop was the SHITZ this week.We did next -just tonight, him dancing in that orange hood, if he was straight i would have gone up and ask him for a date :X hahas but hes obviously not my kind.

ive been taking pills before going for dance lessons.I wonder if its good or bad really :/. But if i dont take them, my allergy will come due to the undecipitated heat in my body.Medication for the passion i suppose :x

Yunn and audd dropped by (: love those heart to heart talks from secondary schools to poly life by the pool side. I love you guys cant wait for our friday workout day :D

Thats bout all, 2 days to romp 3. Excitement-o-meter: 11/10

No comments:

Post a Comment