Friday, March 14, 2008

The Streets



This has gotta hit the spot.
If i was given a chance to venture onto the streets in LA, i would exchange anything for it.Couldnt care less to explain to you that exaggerating comment but theres gotta be something everyone wants more than anything in their life.

Caught STEP UP 2 the streets today (: It totally made my week. Especially when you catch it with two of your close friends on a friday night.Totally couldnt recognise Channing Tatum!Hes SO UNRECOGNISABLY hot!Love Brianna Evigan.Just when i thought i settled on a comfortable spot in dance, i realise there are actually a whole lot more out there for me to venture.Was argueing on how short a lifespan of a dancer could be,but when you think about it we've got only one life.If we can with no doubt or unquestionably pursue what we love in a lifetime, there should be no regrets.Nothing's ever stop me before, so i shoudnt fret over it.

I loved the way she said:"let's bring it to the streets where it all started"
I still think crumping is love <3 who says girls cant crump.Its not about what we wear or who we are, its how we dance.This is gonna be stuck on my head for a pretty long time.

OH yes today marks the end of my GC lectures, common test will be on Monday at 6 pm.Which is the 17th of march. 4 days later i will be flying off to HK ,hence here will be on hiatus for a period of 5 days.I cant wait to travel.Its where i find most of my comfort at.You know that" completely-dont-have-to-worry-no-shit" kind of feeling? Awesome.

Btw this quote came from tutorial today. Thought its really true so wanna share it with you guys (:

"The interconnectedness of life is both a blessing and a curse;possibilities are boundless and consequences endless.Every value judgement we make ripples into a life somewhere."

True huh? How i wish i have a job opportunity to Africa and help those kids there.I realise this CDS really teaches you to think for the world rather than your own self-being.Cant wait for the Shanghai trip.

Tmrow's hiphop,and b-boy. its that sat 1-2pms :D feeling the butterflies in my stomach already ((:

lights out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment