Thursday, January 21, 2010

lousy

Photobucket

last week, i had this little random thought that surfaced.. wanted it badly to come true..

i wanted to badly fall sick and seriously damn ill those kind. > the best excuse to rest

been wondering why these few months, i have been enduring it pretty well..

oh and then suddenly the next day after having this thought,

my wish came true.

currently temperature check > 38.6.. my whole bin is filled with kleenex

tomorrow got club interview

then got facilities submission

then got facilities presentation

then got
then got...


then..


ahhh
i can't think anymore like literally every sentence i type in my report, i cant stop sneezing.
the irony is im doing on indoor air quality.

i really wished the IAQ here is so much better that my damn flu would go away.

3 days already? walao. longest ever can? :(


my nose damn red, reminds me of the pressure point you press when you can't control your emotions. HAHA :D

i could have cuddled in my blankets to slumber.. but no.. report REEEEPPOOORRRT.

OK BYE :(






No comments:

Post a Comment