Friday, January 15, 2010

i dislike heat rashes

I absolutely dislike heat rashes :( and i just break into a bout of it.

but otherwise, today im generally happy!!!

(:

shall keep this little secret to myself.

oh and the hamsters are growing really healthy

sometimes i will actually feel like an idiot when the babies get stuck in a fur cotton ball or under the mom's thick white fluffy ass, its like i can feel the claustrophobia.

then again, i will tell myself, hamsters dont think like humans.

-_-

aye.. i feel so worried at night, that the next morning i will see 6 dead bodies again :<

yes it was tragic and dampen my spirits for that day, but i guess every setback in life teaches you something??

ok, i really need to go nurse my rashes by not being stingy to sleep anymore. like i have a choice :(

ok tomorrow will be better day!! weee :>


finally i can sit down and have a proper dinner with my family.
steamboat steamboat

but no seafood :( how sad is that?



No comments:

Post a Comment