Tuesday, January 19, 2010

its like im getting used to it already..


Photobucket
im so not dependable


ok i gotta find back that strong girl that nothing in this crumbling piece of earth is gonna bring me down.

the one person in the past that differentiates

im going to find her back.

things been pretty bad this week, like fcking bad.

1. lost my thumbdrive with all my reports inside and the next day is the god damn interview
2.hotmail just zhua stun on me with javascript i cant retrieve the draft copies
3. its like my best was never enough even when i have already placed my 101%
4. once again, i got to see her true colours -_- like as if, she is really a know it all.spoiled my day, my mood and everything else. oh man, i really wish you luck in your bleak future.
5. heat rash is back
6. im officially moving house, like i dont even have a say in this. what's the point? i dont see it.
7. thought destination tutorial was at 12, but nope it was at 11. YEAH !! (Y)
7. - ( dont feel like talking bout it at all)


nevertheless, the two little miniature pups are feeding well ( one's white and the other has the same distinctive stripe at the back as his dad's)

and i officially hate school. period

or its either im jet lagged or something, i just threw everything aside one day, didn attend lessons and skipped the monday blues this week but the day gotten worse at night.

and another thing?
i officially hate raining days too.

right now, nothing bothers me at all. just gotta sleep it away and everything by dawn is gonna be ok.

i feel so god damn it aimless.
need to hunt for one.

im stronger when i feed on an aim.

shall find my prey now.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment