Friday, December 18, 2009

Photobucket

when i sneeze, i can feel every part of my body aching.. This is bad. Forgot to stretch. And most importantly mommy is leaving tomorrow for HK. The one i was suppose to embark on but because i cant leave my huge responsibilities behind, i figured sacrifices are calling from all walls like crawling vamps trying to feed on my blood.

i really dont know whats wrong with me these days.. i only know something is wrong with my body. Need to go check it out, even my heartbeat is faster than a normal person should be beating.

Can't fight the adrenaline rush nor the pace of my heart. :> hahas

ok back to my oh so lovely projects. This sem is some kick buster. 7-9 Jan is open house, waack, street j and Hiphop. My left fourth rib bone, back arch shoulder bones, inner thigh muscle, triceps all hurts like fcking mad. Hence, i try my best not to sneeze.

till then, i wont be blogging as much.Zero Social Life's whats going on.

ps: i like the fact that i have understanding friends.
they are those that wont leave you in times when you cant meet them because of school work.
i have in total cancelled 12 dates.
FTW

and christmas is in a week's time. I dont feel any of it at all. Guess shing at NY will be seeing some awesome snow. I wanna see snow too! Maybe i will go tissuefy my room now.

:(



*these projs are driving me crazeh

No comments:

Post a Comment