Saturday, January 17, 2009



For the past few weeks, i've been struggling to find back something. But now i finally settled down and found back what i've lost and or shall i say gradually fading away.I feel complete.



Its something i want to do forever. I can totally feel it flowing in my blood.
Yes, i don't really care if its unrealistic but that's what i need.

POPCOM IS SMOKING DOPE.

can you imagine if your boyfriend pops when you'r having sex?
that's like orgasmic.
( the only thing that went through my mind when i saw the funka item)


today i saw some orgasmic dance.

comtemp and popping together is,

let just..
let's just say , i fcking fell in love .

i realised.... i love funk style..alot. There's this little voice in me telling me that i love it. and i know it's getting not that soft these days.

if i could, i would.. and i should.
starting from today...

new inspiration, new goal,new motivation.
those hands need more strength, more control, more soul to my finger tips.

School will not pull me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment