Saturday, January 24, 2009

Feverish, cold sweat and the heat is radiating. Shouldn have went for dance, almost couldn breathe in that mild ventilation condition, suffocation could have been it.Then went to PS with Estee to get her green tea latte to ease her cramps. Met up with samm thereafter . Thanks both of you for being so patient and understanding when i told you my frequency of processing your words were 2.1 times slower.My throat was burning. Thanks ayozi for the nin jiom (: you take care too alright.

I guess that's how it works when you'r sick. Muscles are aching and i survived the shopping horror with a massive crowd at town.By the time i reached home, i literally collapsed on my bed.The night got worse. I broke out into cold sweat and my head was throbbing in pain due to the high heat.I wanted so badly for a jab but mom brewed barley and i took 2 Panadols and 4 strepsils last night. Woke up several times to throw up my phlegm and empty my waste paper basket full of Kleenex :( Now i feel so much better just that i have no voice and there's still mild fever and i can't stop sneezing every now and then.


i vow on my mom's maiden name that i will never be so stubborn ever again. CNY is gonna be different this time.No goodies, no steamboat , just me and my panadols :(

back to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment