Tuesday, January 6, 2009






can i just say, this week's been hell. As i am typing this out, yours truly will be dozing off any minute. I am constantly trying to struggle with the heavy eyelids closing and then the next second i am wide awake because its over the fatigue zone but technically i am deadbeat.

I have not slept for 2 days. had fever of 38.7 degrees and went for SSM and accounting tutorial And now tonight,there will be the bridal's shower or rather hem's night for my cousin who will be getting married on the 9th. 3 days from now and i have yet to get my shoes needless to say collect my gown.

Fest's been officially thrown into that yellow 26-5-53 box for submission at 9.08 am this morning. I put my blood and soul into this, and this sem i'm really disappointed with myself in all aspects. I feel that being a leader comes with great responsibilities and to say it is just the tip of the iceberg. To carry out the role, makes you just wanna scream:" i really wanna give up but hell no i can't because you have to give an answers to all the " i dont know's " . So for being the assistant head waitress next week for Sugarloaf with Shirley will give me another chance to prove myself that i can actually lead.

Sorry girls, i felt so bad for you to come to my house just to collect the calculator.Am really sorry bout that. :/

There were so many times i questioned why is my life moving so fast, but i can't help but to figure that this is the life i've chosen.

I'm done for the day, i will most likely get pretty drunk at St James later with 8 other bridesmaids that i've never met before. Strangers from the other side of the family. But all in the name of " family" as to why i am doing this. It's a word for yes and not "no". And i am really sorry to say, if she wasn't my cousin, it kills me to attend weddings. Not that i hate to witness love and its existence that circles around like a halo, but the long course meals and dauntless flaunting of assets and jewels among the relatives makes me just wanna finish off and escape in my friend's bike and drive off to the rest of the night soaking in another person's fairytale.

Fever fever go away, come again another day...
damn i need to go sleep, its so hot i can feel my heart thumping in my brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment