Saturday, January 10, 2009

09/01/09
Jeremy and Ruth (:






Silouette (: I think the designer is awesome.
My ring around flower hem, for every bridesmaid

Cousins (: Xinzi and Xinjia, the 9 kg babies sure do make a diff with a 6kg baby! :/


xz (;

xj (:

Preparing the 酸甜苦辣 for the groom in order for him to come in (:


This is super sweet. I like no. 8 :"i promise that your money is your money and my money is our money " HAHHA he was made to shout it out and sign all the commandments before he could see my cousin.


Xinwei, the smallest cousin that was needed to open the groom's door (:
why my mum side all the names start with Xin want. Imagine if i was xin, it would be Xin ting HAHHAHAS

The Zheng Family (: Sweet. Ravishing beauty yes no?


Xinfeng is happy ! (: i'm so happy for her


Veiled up and ready to be married



All the 姐妹 hahhas! i'm like what the youngest ?

Occasions result in odd shoes pattern at your doorstep LOL


The lime, banana and almond paste that jeremy detest. He says it smell like cockroach BUT TOO BAD, eat UP! watch the video to know hahas (:


See the plate of green and red thing, it consist of bittergourd,chilly, garlic and wasabi. Its the and .


Damn Zhng cannot stand. >;/

Kinky bridesmaid urh ! tsk tsk


All of us unite as one to beat down the stupid boys. I earned 200 can? hahas in just one day like that doing nothing at all.LOL




Traditional necessitiesGroom arrives ARRRRRHHHHHH











Aunty Stella !oops kae, shave it off boys. If not your brother cannot kiss the bride. Ouch.





SICK :D hahahhas
At the boy's side









Evening Dinner at Shangrila (: with Dan ong from 98.7 as our host.



walao one table cost 1800 , we got 42 tables, k go do the math. Jeremy is fcking rich. I love the settings Its super Fairy tale (:



Some shimmery paperweight for souveniers, coolsome. Its better than precious thots snowglobe hahas!


White roses <3>






Go one and Kiss the girl (: hahas with the cheeky thumbs up

this kiss lasted for 5 mins 0.0
Videos , shall upload next time. Hilarious behind the scenes hahahhas! stay tune (:
sorry i'm really tired to pen my thought down, all i can say is

Love is all around, and if there is love there would be no reason at all to not give your heart whole heartedly.

That is something i learned from yesterday while helping my cousin all around the place. Ima exhausted to the max yurh. if i really did love somebody , i would not know how to cherish at all so i guess i am not ready to commit yet. That's what i told my mum and surprisingly she allows me to have boyfriend now cause she thinks i'm too mature for any guy so she wants to see how i can handle them. 0.0 wow. but no thanks mommy. (: no thanks. The maturity hasn set in and i know if i were to love somebody, i would have expected to get my heartbroken and make sure its hell of a worth it. There's just no reason to not love at all. hahahs! liting is very enlightened. My definition of love is? This below





I'm happy for xinzi too. (:

Lastly, i love estee ho macy OK DONE Jiayou k my dear dear locking partner (:

Til the next time, Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment