Sunday, February 15, 2009


" there's only one person that can control my emotions, and that's me, no one else"


Muggggggggging Seeeaaasssoonn.. peopo! hahhas Yeah! Dnjh !!! Jiayou Buddy (: hahas I know you know we know you can stand my nonsense heh :D Had an awesome time today! More meetups!

























oh and i dont like hearing something today.. its like you wanna know something just ask me directly man. Fcked up. Need to go through so many resources. Nvm, i seriously cant be bothered and i am who i am. Nothing is gonna change what i've decided.







oyasumi!!


16th..still going strong..sometimes i look up to the stars and wished you were the brightest one..tell me you are doing fine up there..because i'm learning to be. that day i tot that moth that stayed at my window pane was you. but it wasnt.




No comments:

Post a Comment