Saturday, February 7, 2009


두 번 다시 바람 피지마....




So hooked on this song( you are currently hearing it on my blog)... OMG (: hahas many things happened recently.. till i dont feel like blogging it because i feel that only some deserve to know. I know he's gone forever but he will still be in heavens watching over me like how he always did be it whether in japan or here.When my tears run dry, its time to move on. and i'm laughing my sorrows away..

oh happy happy me ha (:


Thanks, Estee for the notebook (: , you'r the only one that know how i gone through this whole week and i'm so glad i found you. I miss him, every now and then but he will never come back again. I will visit him soon. The only place where i can tell every single thing. When i flipped to the first page, i picked up the pen but i still couldn write anything :( sorry smiling hero, i just couldn. Defeats the purpose of you giving it to me. I think its not time yet.

Reality sure is harsh
I realised my smiles dont come free nowadays, but i'm not aloof k. :/ stupid keiths

RAH, time to sleep. If i can. HA (: Shall get tissues to ease.

GOODNIGHT WORLD, goodnight to you (:

거짓말한거 정말 싫지만
이번 한번만 용서해
다시 이런일없게 해줄래
이젠 나만 사랑해줄래
because not everything can be penned down..

No comments:

Post a Comment