Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My sweet french escape

The French Stall

So anyway i just came back from a french restaurant at serangoon! hurhur east side girl finally explored the west hee ._. i know. like a suaku chiku.

so anyway its my very first time trying escargot. The thought of it in my mouth at first freaked me out! ._. omg hahaha but its actually really nice, taste like squid to me though ..like those oyster/squid kinda texture and taste. Garlic bread is yum! But most probably my best take away of the night has gotta be this.



They say no meal is complete without a dessert to taste. And this tiramisu is by far the dopest i tried. Ok so you must be like ( she's rambling non stop but not telling me where is the little serangoon french restaurant) hahaha! ok here it is!!


its called the French stall! at 544 Serangoon Road, 218166
Tel: 62993544

http://www.thefrenchstall.com.sg/
webbie intro is super cute. love the snail. (:

they have another one at macpherson!! weet weet.


i had a really great night taday catching up with godma.
alright lbf is on his way to study with me. goodie two shoes. Shall spamm him a.cs questions.

bye lovely peops

No comments:

Post a Comment