Sunday, April 11, 2010

C for that Caffeine

Photobucket

Its been pretty long ever since i felt like this, sleeping till dawn breaks and just wake up heavy headed, but one thing probably never change. The comfort i seek from that cup of black bitter coffee, i taste the notes of sweetness and freshness of cold hard morning just telling myself reality awaits but it can just wait till im finish with the last bit of my daily intake.

Ive been feeling the need for something, like how a habit gets cultivated within 26 days, but ive stop drinking caffeine ever since i was back from taiwan and along with many other things that i felt my emotions are going to break so many habits . That would be able to be equivalent on the amount of china crashing from your shelves. I can hear them screaming at the back of my head.

I dont feel the same anymore. For many things. I know its bleak and vague like lines marred and my thoughts just keep swirling like how ammonium reacts, how chemical reacts to produce bizarre colours. I feel so helpless when these thoughts surface. I just wanna fight for something the same way i wished someone would fight for me. But there just wasnt any model for me to replicate. Every corner sometimes can be a deadend when i look into eyes. So vulnerable and fragile but i wished that there were a saviour and not just someone who tries to be one.

i just wanna feel different from you, him. her. but everyone is just being someone else nowadays.

i dont feel you and your initiative anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment