Tuesday, April 27, 2010


The best things are always at the cream of the top. The best girls are always the cream of the crop. So i dont get why every girl tries so hard to be indifferent. Beneath that vessel and pretty face, everyone is actually different from one another. You are you, im am me. You can never be me, and i can never be you.

Ive been feeling very out of touch lately. My emotions are roller coaster high and sometimes drop dead low in 360 degrees. I don't really like it when people just label my sadness as me being emotional. In other words, lame man's terms.. emo and whatever pessimism that comes along as me being ME. fuck off. I have my reasons. And the only reason why you are saying that im emotional or labelling me as one, is because i just show you what you wanna see, or what you perceive to see. I never confide in you anything so what makes you think you have the rights to just label all my emotions in just a split second, doing your stereotyping thing.

I know when to be happy, who to be happy with, and what's genuine happiness. Cause if it's not, i really dont see the point of me being chirpy all around you cause obviously that's not the real leycia you see. Many airplanes around, many wishes to make cause people pretend they are stars.

So what happens when a real shooting star flies past, are you gonna tell me that's an airplane wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment