Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mom


there is only one person in this world, that you can safely say and without any doubt, the line that many of us always take advantage of and miscomprehended the true meaning of the sentence..:" i will always be here for you."

yes, she's my pillar to whatever i do and she's none other than my awesome mum. (: We talked about our family issues, the future that awaits and the foreseen circumstances since we are going through a rough patch now for our family in terms of yes financial problems. Sometimes, i really wanna go to a University. Its a small voice that keeps growing bigger, but looking at the table spread of harsh reality, i wish i can go out and work and provide for her first. Should i? Honestly, it scares me. Not that i've never worked before, but sometimes, its quite heartache-ing when you see her waking up early preparing meals, and have to work at the day feeling tired. T really appreciate her to send me to school and yes i admit i used to take advantage of that, but for now, i really try my best to be independent in terms of transportation wise. Especially this semester, i really worked my hearts out to improve the grades so i can study better and get a better job. Efforts really paid off, especially when your own lecturer tells you that your report is second in the cohort and of university level. I almost teared but tried to hold it in, cause we really put in a lot of effort. Really thankful to my group mates especially when we didn have enough people compared to other groups (:

Yes every girl can dream, but i think its about time i put aside my dreams and plan for the reality and future because i don't want to be selfish to the one person that brought life to me.


So after cruise paper on Monday, I'm really going to sit down and plan for my future. The overseas study thing, i guess its too big an expense. As much as i want to and its my dream, but i should really think twice about it. :( Even though, i know she will agree to me going to further my studies.

thank you mummy for all the meals prepared, the shelter you provide for me all these years, i haven't been a really obedient girl ever since i was a baby. Probably the worse baby in the century.. but i promise you that the past 20 years that you provide for me, im going to provide it back to you. ilu.

No comments:

Post a Comment