Thursday, November 19, 2009

2nd Month


Photobucket

The kind of guy who cries whenever he feels

sad or broken up inside or happy
he’d let me dry his tears because I wanted to
and let me comfort him any time he needed
grace


if need be he’ll leave me alone and give me my own
space

The kind of guy who loves every single part of me
for being every single part of me on their own with nothing special
because ‘I’m everything special already’ he
says.

-Le love


Baby, its been actually more than 2 months way before we even knew each other (:

but everyday has been blissful.
despite distances, we still made time for each other.

You'r gonna leave to Melbourne soon to compete. Excited for you yet worried for your safety hahas ._.

but enjoy k!! love you (:

no mushy cheesy lines, just my genuine heartfelt words.

gonna see you later. nothing about that can go wrong despite our busy schedules <3

No comments:

Post a Comment