Monday, August 10, 2009

Photobucket


Realised that I've not been placing my thoughts in this space as much as i used to. With the site ware crumbling and Mozilla being a total epic failure, i decided to keep a lot of things to myself.

Sometimes, i wished i could be a typical girl.One of the many topics we touched on during our train rides back home, none other than my bimbotic traveling partner.An ordinary girl who just shops whenever she likes, eat proper meals at specific time and gastric wouldn have been a problem. I never denied once that Dance had filled up my life. Sometimes, we see a glass as half filled or half empty? It's the latter. It's never ending pursuing.
That itself, refrains me from meeting up with my friends as much as i can. Who loves to wear baggy sweat pants and extra large t shirts to town? Eyes that are judgemental always lay themselves upon me. I've never once regret though. Never once regret pursuing something that's extraordinary. Never once regret the emptiness etched deeply from the lack of family time, the lack of my social life.

Maybe being a Cyborg, a robot, someone who have zero degrees for love will succeed in this area. Will learn to use their tears wisely, would cry only when it deserves to be. Would dance because you love to and then nothing else matters. But when you look back, who would be there for you?


This Saturday means alot to me. I guess only a few would understand. Especially why i even started dancing. Go Vonique, i know we have been practising really hard. We need to be in character. I have faith in us. I love those trainings i have with everyone of you.

i really wanna go to japan. I just wanna fly there right now, be at the seaside. Hearing those waves crashing, feet on soft wet sand and just fill that space with my thoughts.



This phrase got me thinking :" have you ever wondered why the word " hurt" has no ed?? "


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment