Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm still a girl... with lace details

It feels kinda mundane already. My life like this. Every dawn waking up till wee elevens..OTH have lunch then look for songs, including thinking of steps for Heats. At night, i will spent my time at 60's design. What happened to my fashion? : GRRRRR i hate to be BAGGY all day man. I shall be baggy no more. But recital is so here. Auditions' this sunday. Waack and that Jazz... never ever falter to the feminine side all this while so i decided it's time to find back my female instincts. I'm after all DEMURE hahhahahahas OK stop sniggering. I need my life back, i need like a total Shopping peluza.... town.. town.... More caffeine before i really start moping bout my broke ass.


So lookbook. nu got my eyes feast on this whole collection.. Carolines Mode... i need to go to some european country really, it makes all complexion, Locks and fashion on the high way... Damn this hot sunny island. >:( I want my very own pair of booties too! Gosh.. Why can't winter wear pull off here.. you will end up looking like some manhattan wannabe lost.. Jeans and XLLLL shirts are driving me crazy. Just look at this!!!!!!!!!!! Yes i love black.. all shades.. and you will catch me on the rarest moments wearing Colour..


Photobucket






Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bottom line, i need SHOPPING, I NEED A GETAWAY, I NEED TO BE PRETTY LIKE FOR A DAY. i can hardly breathe these days just ironing T-shirts. :(



I swear only dance makes me feel a little closer to something beautiful.. on the inside.
Yes, i sound like a psychotic mental damsel in distress, the truth is "every girl will get cranky one day even though underneath this XXLLL T SHIRTS lies an ENDLESS STORY.." Point taken.


Now feast your eyes on the moments of my life, where i will never ever show these expressions.


And if it means, XXXXLL can only give me this expression, i will stick with XXXXLL for a while just to paint the prettiest pictures on stage.




Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


And tell me if it's freaky or what...

Horoscope on FB today says:

There could be equal amounts of joy and frustration today. You may be considering making changed to your physical appearance, or perhaps even having some kind of optional cosmetic surgery done - but this is not the best day to initiate a drastic or irrevocable change.

HAHA

AND i got myself a TUMBLR today D:

my world(s) is like a world apart...

i dont wanna just lose my youth...

it's the stage or the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment